Monday 27 January 2014

Xscape


(Mommy writing what CJ says about each picture)

We got to go to a place called Xscape.  It was huge with an indoor snow hill, but we didn't get to go on the snow hill because they were too busy and we didn't have the stuff for it (warm clothing).  


This is me and Brody when we were about to go in the laser thing.  You have to go through all of the lasers and not touch them.  You have to get a diamond by going in there and you get it, then, after you get it you go back and give it to the guy.  


This is me and my Mom in the bumper cars.  They call them dodgems over here.  That's a very funny word.  It was fun and we got to crash into daddy and Brody.  And they got to crash into us.  Like 5 times.  We also raced.  


This is me and my dad playing air hockey.  It is very very very fun.  We played against Brody.  Daddy is making a funny face because I hit the puck into my goal on Brodys side.  And it was really cool!  


This is me and my brother on a 3D roller coaster.  It looks like you are riding on a roller coaster and feels like it too because the seats move.  

This place is so so so so much fun!  I can't wait to go back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment