Friday 24 June 2016

Iceland


we are at the Blue Lagoon.It is in Iceland witch is very very cold but in the water it is very very warm because of the geothermal springs under us.my dad lifted me above the water and i froze but I melted
in the water.


Seljalandsfoss is amazing because you can walk around it.  If you went under it, you freeze in an ice cube.  We got wet cuz we went behind it and the water was splashing everywhere.  It was cold, but not freezing.  It was super duper uper fun!



this is my favorite hotel guess why because...there is a hot tub and you can see the stars in it and there's a t.v in the room and the beds are am amazing.and there's a mountain next to it.


This was the black beaches at Vic Myrdal.  At the black beaches, we ran away from the waves.I got a little wet but who cares. 


I got to sit on ice at the joculsarion lagoon.It was freezing cold.I found a glacier as big as 5 grownups
and one as small as a computer then one like a chair.my favorite one looked like a hat but there's
no picture.



svartifoss is amazing and its called black falls in English. we had to hike to get to it but it was worth it.it reminded my mom about the cosmos but I have no idea but I do know about the cosmos but still
I have no idea.the water is boiling so don't touch it ki no kid don't touch that noooooo.



this is kerid crater it is a volcano it wont erupt anymore because because ummmmmmmmmm
I have no idea.the water is boiling so don't touch it ki no kid don't touch that noooooo.




this is gollfoss is this ama I think this is the wrong sheet ah oksdteukyi wr 3 irio3 r3 ;oke wrong
ah here this is gollfoss it is an amazing waterfall I love it.well it is cold but fun to see and watch.




1 comment: